Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

Hmmm

I love the animation and beat. But I wonder how the alternate ending will be for Wind Waker if this happened. :3

Blockhead: Episode 1 Blockhead: Episode 1

HEHE

Seems like a show from Adult Swim I love it!

PaRappa The Tribute PaRappa The Tribute

:^D

I love PaRappa. Hardcore rapper there.

TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

An explanation

SPOILER!:
Alright, the reason why Pyro got pregnant is because Pyro is a she. If you watched the fan madish Meet The Pyro, which really seems like the real Meet The Pyro, in the end, Pyro said into the microhphone with some female voice. So yeah, taht's my explanation.

Super Smash Super Smash

Buffer at the beginning

It's amazing but it buffers too much in the middle of the flash, why couldn't you just let it buffer at the beginning? So yeah, and we loved to hear sound effects

WTFuture WTFuture

FTUBE

LOLsum

Raven TeenTitans Hentai 2 Raven TeenTitans Hentai 2

Coincedence!

i watched that episode and i knew you were gonna make this.Wow, awesome! 2 thumbs up!

Cooking (bocodamondo) Cooking (bocodamondo)

WOW

I make paint flash animations too but they all get blammed.How'd this one survive?

bocodamondo responds:

paint animationes????

Starfire Hentai Parody Starfire Hentai Parody

Dude

That was great!Wow man, cutting and sentence mixing from the real show so it sounds and look like the real show.Your such a great artisit and sentence mixer Z!

Jinx Hentai Parody Jinx Hentai Parody

Awkwardly funny

Hilarious man.Poor jinx, just wanted to have fun.I lvoe the end where starfire asked,what did you think, furry friends.LOL, great sentence mixing too!